We feature a variety of local artists in our solo and group art shows and are interested in finding new artists.
Artists interested in submitting work for display should consider the following before contacting us:
- Visit our gallery and attend show openings to see what types of art we carry.
- Do you have a consistent body of work?
- Does it seem cohesive with what we currently have?
- Have reasonably good quality photos of your work. Blurry photos make a bad impression.
- Our commission is 35% of the retail price. Your retail price in our gallery should not be higher than any other place you sell your work.
- Accepted artwork needs to be presented in a professional manner. It doesn't have to be framed by us, but it must be neat, clean, be appropriate to the image, and have a secure wire or hanging device.
- Artwork should ALWAYS be labeled with artist's name, title, and contact information.
Please e-mail a short bio, images of your work, and/or any links to websites with your work to Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org